Support@buyrealpro.com Ask Us Anything
+923215184207 Call Us Monday To Friday

Aries Towers Commercial Spaces Shops & Retail Outlets

Agency
H & H Builders and Developers
Location
Aries Tower Gulberg Green Islamabad
Contract
Sale
Price
3,797,467

Property Attributes

  • Office IDELFM7CBF03
  • Price 3,797,467
  • LocationAries Tower Gulberg Green Islamabad
  • StatusAvailable
  • BedroomsNot Specified
  • Bathrooms2
  • Area105 Sq. Ft.
  • Views498

Property Description

Aries Towers a commercials cum Residential Project develop by H&H developers & Builders Strategically located in Heart of Gulberg Green developing community on Main Express Highway Boulvevard  comprises of Spacious Shops/ Retail spaces & Luxury Apartments a  perfect blend of  exquisite high class living standard & center point of commercial activities offer lucrative investment opportunities to earn high return on investment & peace full business Environment to meet yours financial Goals

Offer Shops & Retail Outlet on Flexible Payment plan & affordable Term & condition***

Booking 25%  remaining Installments 75% in monthly & Quarterly over the period of 3 years

Shops Area start from 163 Sqft varies in different sizes up to 1000 Sqft

for more Booking & Sales & Details & information Contact Person. Mr.Ziafat Abbassi  Cell no +923095555634 (WhatsApp)

Amenities

  • Air Condition
  • Cleaning
  • Lift
  • CCTV
  • Road View
  • Commercial

Floor Plans

          

Map

Rating

Your Rating

 

Overall Rating

Video Presentation

Comments